Orlando BridgeWell Capital is a commercial real estate lender that has been in business for over 15 years. The company provides a wide range of financial services to businesses and property owners in the Orlando area. In this article, we will be discussing the company’s mortgage products and how they can benefit businesses and property owners in the area.
What is a Commercial Real Estate Loan?
A commercial real estate loan is a financial product that provides financing for the purchase, development, or renovation of commercial property. The loan may be secured by a lien on the property or by a pledge of the leasehold interest in the property.
Commercial real estate loans are typically used to finance the acquisition, redevelopment, or expansion of commercial properties. They can be used for a wide range of purposes, including the purchase and construction of new commercial buildings; the refinancing and extension of existing loans; and the acquisition and improvement of vacant land or commercial property leased to tenants.
Commercial real estate loans are often structured in a variety of ways, depending on the needs and wants of the borrower. Some loans are drawn down as cash advances, while others may have longer terms that can be repaid over time. Most commercially-backed loans are unsecured, meaning that the lender does not require any form of collateral (such as a mortgage) to secure the loan.
Commercial real estate loans are popular investments because they offer high returns with relatively low risk. Because these loans are backed by assets (such as mortgages or leases), they tend to provide investors with steady income regardless of market conditions.
Commercial real estate lenders in Orlando BridgeWell Capital
Looking for commercial real estate lenders in Orlando? Look no further than BridgeWell Capital. We have been providing quality financing solutions to businesses and investors in the Orlando area for more than 10 years. Our team of experienced lenders is committed to providing you with the best possible rates and options available. Contact us today to learn more about our commercial real estate loans in Orlando.
Types of commercial real estate loans
Commercial real estate loans come in many different flavors, but they all have one common goal: to help businesses expand their reach and grow.
Here are four of the most common types of commercial real estate loans:
- Refinance: A business can refinance its existing loan to get a lower interest rate and more favorable terms. This can save the business money in the long run.
- Secured vs Unsecured: A business can choose between a secured loan (where the lender attaches property or other assets as collateral) or an unsecured loan (where the lender does not attach any assets as collateral). Unsecured loans tend to be cheaper, but they also may require the business to put up less collateral if it ever needs to borrow again.
- Commercial Loan Facility: A commercial loan facility is a type of loan specifically designed for businesses in the commercial real estate market. These loans provide businesses with short-term financing that can help them purchase or finance properties, make renovations, or cover other costs associated with running a business in real estate.
When you are ready to commence the approval process, it is important to have an organized approach. You will need to gather the following information:
- Your project’s financial feasibility:
This will include your budget and an analysis of your debt levels.
- Proof of ownership:
This will include a copy of the deed or contract of sale, if applicable.
- Legal documentation:
This includes a copy of the zoning permit, construction permits, etc.
Once you have gathered this information, you can start assembling your package for submission to the lender.
Here are some key tips:
- Keep your presentation concise and organized – Presenting your findings in an easy-to-read fashion will help speed up the approval process.
- Include copies of all pertinent documents – Including marketing materials, floor plans, and financial statements will show that you are fully prepared and committed to completing your project.
- Maintain consistency throughout your submission – Keeping all materials in one spot will make it easier for the lender to review them all at once, minimizing potential delays in processing your request.
What are the Costs Associated with a Commercial Real Estate Loan?
Commercial real estate lenders in Orlando typically charge a number of fees associated with a loan. The following are the most common costs:
Interest rates: Interest rates for commercial real estate loans can vary significantly depending on the credit score and debt-to-income ratio of the borrower.
prepayment penalties: Lenders may charge a penalty if the borrower prepaid their loan in advance of its due date.
documentation fees: Lenders may charge a fee for providing documentation, such as title reports and appraisals.
origination fees: Origination fees are a percentage of the total amount of the loan, and are paid to the lender as soon as the loan is approved.
These costs can add up quickly, so it’s important to compare different lenders before making a decision.
Orlando BridgeWell Capital is a commercial real estate lender that provides funding for acquisitions and growth in Orlando’s CBD and airport corridor.
The company offers a variety of products and services, including:
- Acquisition finance
- Debt financing
- Structured finance
- Private equity
- Secured lending
- Asset acquisition
BridgeWell Capital, one of the leading commercial real estate lenders in Orlando, offers a wide range of financing options to businesses in need of capital. Whether you need short-term funding to tide you over during an upturn or long-term capital to help you grow your business, BridgeWell can help. Our team has years of experience working with various types of businesses, so we are confident that we can find the right option for you and your business. Contact us today to learn more about our lending program!