Write for Us – Submit a Guest Post
At Digital Tech Views, we’re wanting to provide additional top quality, academic blogs double-geared toward leaders during this trade. We’re not searching for blogs that introduce readers to the fundamentals of digital selling. We’re searching for advanced and in-depth established consultants within the field United Nations agency will teach the USA a factor or 2. we tend to apply digital selling a day and that we still need to find out from you.
Do you take into account yourself AN innovator? have you ever scored some wonderful accomplishments within the field of digital selling this year?
If that’s you, show the USA however you probably did it. write on your gorgeous conversion rates, your success with period bidding, or alternative areas wherever you may be thought of AN authority on the topic.
Do you have the power to excite our readers with AN in-depth investigation of what’s happening within the industry? If therefore, we would like to listen to from you.
DigitalTechViews posts are well-researched and provide smart, innovative, engaging advice on a wide range of
- Advanced Link Building Tactics for SEO
- Sales Lead Generation
- Account-Based Marketing
- Paid Search
- Social Media Advertising Hacks
- Marketing Automation
- Advanced Analytics
- Growth Hacking
- Conversion Rate Optimization
Guidelines for Write for us Technology Blog
Thanks for showing interest in writing for Fortech.org
What articles can I write for Fortech Technology Blog?
You can write an article that relates to the categories
- Technology, Tech, Business, Finance, Marketing.
- Education, Internet, SEO, Gadgets, Software
- Internet Marketing, Digital Marketing
- Social Media, Lifestyle, Fashion, Health, Travel
- Entertainment, Gaming, Sports
We’re looking for Guest Bloggers who can provide us with:
- In-depth tutorials and case studies on digital marketing tactics; (preferred)
- Original content (haven’t been published before), with in-depth research, and no fewer than 1000 words long;
- Supporting facts and/or experiments – show numbers, we love data!
If you don’t hear from us, more likely:
- Your application is incomplete
- Your article does not conform to our Guidelines (read line by line)
- Your topic/angle is not in-depth enough
- We’ve already covered the idea in the past
- Your topic is not adequate for our audience
What’s Our Format?
At Digital Tech Views, we follow a selected format, which we expect you to undertake to to to to the identical.
- Keep the tone casual and conversational. Inform, don’t lecture. (First person, use words like you and I)
- Your article shall be scannable and flow.
- Formatting preferences include the utilization of H2 and H3 title tags properly capitalized (i.e. the due to Write a Blog Post).
- We love articles that answer the foremost commonly asked questions or numbered list of tactics.
- Write something that you’d enjoy reading. Don’t try and please everyone by covering too broad a subject matter matter.
- Back up your claims with links to your research or case studies confirming the knowledge in your blog.
- When doing all of your research, pull quotes from other sources that help to bolster your piece, and include them in your blog.
- Include a minimum of 6-7 images within the post (do not use clip-arts, create your own or find high-quality photos or use others but make sure you add the source). this is often often often often a protracted blog post so break them with images. please center it / 500 px wide.
- Create headlines that are engaging, grab the reader’s attention and make them say, “Wow, i’ve should be compelled to test this out.”
- try Co-schedule’s blog headline analyzer and ensure you get a high score.
- No fluff, and don’t be repetitive.
- Keep your paragraphs short — 2-3 sentences each.
- Ensure that your article is well-written and empty grammatical or spelling errors. (if it’s too many, we automatically disregard it)
- Send us your article via Google doc and ensure it’s shared externally which we are visiting edit.
We also want you to wish care of ownership of your blog. Once we publish your blog, open a Disqus account, and use it to retort to reader comments and concerns.
Once your blog is published on our website, we’ll send you a courtesy email. Then from there, we hope that you just just simply just share, post, and promote your own blog additionally to drive more traffic.