CBD has many beneficial properties that are worth remembering and you can also find more scientific details about CBD benefits and contraindications by clicking here.
It is an active ingredient that has been used for some time to treat various diseases. For example, two CBD drugs are also used to treat drug-resistant epilepsy and fibromyalgia.
Thanks to its strong relaxing and anxiolytic properties, CBD can be an excellent natural antidote against panic attacks and anxiety crises, even during the night.
Unlike synthetic anxiolytics, CBD products, for example CBD oil, work naturally but effectively without adverse effects:
- CBD helps regulate mood. This active ingredient can activate the receptor responsible for producing serotonin, the hormone responsible for good mood. It can be helpful in all cases of mild depression and sudden mood swings.
- CBD oil is frequently used as an anti-inflammatory. It can fight chronic pain, joint pain such as arthritis and rheumatism, muscle tension, migraine and menstrual pain.
- CBD is a powerful antioxidant. It has neuroprotective properties and if used regularly, it helps prevent oxidative stress.
- CBD stimulates the appetite and has anti-emetic properties. It can help with nausea and loss of appetite.
- CBD oil can be used on the skin as an anti-ageing cosmetic or ointment to treat localized inflammation.
- CBD products are used regularly by those who practice sports, even at a competitive level. The analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties favour the recovery of physical and mental energies after a training session or after a competition.
Mental illness and CBD
CBD oil is said to affect brain metabolism. By increasing the effects of serotonin and glutamate, it is said to be able to improve mood.
So far, one study has shown that CBD oil positively affects anxiety. Therefore, it is reasonable to assume that it could also positively impact depression. Unfortunately, scientific results are not yet available.
ADHD and CBD oil
Inattentive, restless behaviour is typical of people with ADHD. Hyperactive phases also occur. Medications are designed to relieve these symptoms but cannot make them go away completely.
Of course, since ADHD is more prevalent in young people, constantly taking medication is not the best solution. Accordingly, researchers have been dealing with the possible effects of CBD oil on ADHD for some time.
Since it has practically no side effects, it is an excellent supplement to therapy. So far, however, no studies have provided evidence of CBD oil’s impact on ADHD.
Treat allergies with CBD oil
Allergic reactions are becoming more and more common these days. The immune system is overstimulated, resulting in an allergy. CBD oil could help regulate the immune system. It is possible that the oil could prevent this overstimulation.
It means that an allergy does not occur in the first place. If studies found that CBD oil can have this effect, this could mean a great deal of relief for many allergy sufferers. Not only could new allergies be prevented, but it could also be possible to reduce allergy flare-ups.
CBD oil and diabetes
The positive effect of CBD oil on diabetes has not yet been scientifically proven. Although studies indicate this, there are no confirmed results yet. So far, only animal experiments have been carried out. Accordingly, it is impossible to extrapolate the effects found therein to humans.
However, in the animal experiments, there were promising results regarding the possibility that CBD oil could prevent the development of diabetes. Therefore, the researchers are confident that it could be an excellent therapeutic option for diabetics in the future.
Fibromyalgia and Crohn’s disease
According to experience reports, CBD oil – such as the ones you can legally buy online at Justbob.shop – should positively affect Crohn’s disease. In addition, the anti-inflammatory effect of CBD oil is believed to improve the condition.
A study has shown that fibromyalgia patients experience relief. However, to prove this study’s results, many more studies and investigations are necessary.