Trading Contests for Novice Traders on Traders Union
Forex trading contest on Traders Union are one of the best ways to improve your trading skills and maximize your trading account. They have created TraderUnion Forex trading contests for you, and we invite you to trade with them. You are eligible for winning and among the winners you can get huge Forex prizes.
Winning a TraderUnion Forex contest is not easy, but it gives you a great chance to multiply your trading account. And, of course, you get lots of trading experience. All you need to do to participate in TraderUnion Forex trading contests is to register an account.
They welcome traders from all countries, and traders of all levels, from beginners to professionals. So, if you want to win huge Forex prizes and multiply your trading account, join TraderUnion Forex trading contests!
Traders Union Forex Trading Contests Are Waiting For You!
For me, the best part of forex trading is the strategy contests. These are the online tournaments that bring together traders who have chosen the same strategy, so theoretically they can all win. The contests have very little to do with trading. They are often poorly run, and they aren’t always free. But they do have one advantage: they teach you how to trade, not how to make money.
Most of the participants are beginners. They are either learning to trade or trying to resolve a losing streak. The organizers aren’t interested in teaching strategy. Their goal is to see who can lose the least. The contest consists largely of trading without stops. That is, you take a position, and if it is profitable, you keep it; if the position turns against you, you close it. You lose only the money you put in.
Forex trading contest on trader union is a popular forex trading contest. The contest is run daily and you can register today to try your luck and vie for the cash prizes.
Benefits of Forex Trading Contests
- Forex trading contests are exciting because it provides a forum for the forex trading community to come together and test their skills.
- Forex trading contests are great for novice forex traders who want to learn forex trading contest rules. Forex contests are exciting and fun and it is a great way to build your confidence.
- The forex trading contests are a big event in the forex world and there are many forex trading contest tools available for beginners and professionals.
- Forex trading contests are very beneficial for traders as they get an opportunity to build their skills, identify their strengths and weaknesses and hone them to enter the forex trading market with confidence.
- Forex trading contests are perfect for forex traders who want to learn new forex trading strategies and learn how to read economic indicators in order to predict future currency movements.
- The forex trading contests are exciting because it provides a forum for the forex trading community to come together and test their skills. Forex trading contests are great for novice forex traders who want to learn forex trading contest rules. Forex contests are exciting and fun and it is a great way to build your confidence.
- Forex trading contests are a big event in the forex world and there are many forex trading contest tools available for beginners and professionals.
- Trading contests are very beneficial for traders as they get an opportunity to build their skills, identify their strengths and weaknesses and hone them to enter the forex trading market with confidence.
- Forex traders enjoy Forex trading contests because they get an opportunity to improve their trading skills.
Forex Trading Rebates
Forex rebate is money paid to you by the broker as an incentive to trade with them. The broker wants your business; they want you to make money. The rebates are their way of saying “thank you.”
Forex rebates are widespread. Some brokers offer them, and others don’t. Most brokers don’t advertise rebates, and those that do often don’t make it clear how they work. The rebate is usually a percentage of the spread. The size of the rebate varies. Some brokers offer 20%, others 5%. The rebate is usually about 3% of the initial trade.
Forex rebates are a good deal, especially if you are trading on margins (that is, using borrowed money). But before you sign up, find out what the rebate is, and how it works. The broker usually requires you to deposit some amount of cash upfront. Invariably, this is less than the amount of money you will earn on the trade. In some cases, the rebate will equal the amount of money invested in the trade. That’s probably a bad deal.
There are many brokers offering different types of Forex rebates, such as cashback and compounding, to name a few. But, Forex rebates are a type of bonus that a trader gets to use when trading.
The back-end rebate is more complex. The broker would pay the trader a certain percentage of the profits he makes. The payout can be either a fixed amount or a percentage of profits. Rebates can be helpful for traders, but, not all brokers offer this type of bonus, so it’s necessary to check any broker’s rebate program before opening an account.