Google is the world’s most powerful search engine and today it is hard to imagine life without googling. You find answers with just a click, and google search forms the very backbone of the entire Google business. However, it’s a lot more than just a search engine. Google is relied upon by businesses, marketers, developers, social media professionals, and many others for the various free tools they offer that can drastically improve the results of people’s work in their respective businesses.
Want to explore a career in this field? Consider a diploma in digital marketing to take your skills to the next level a diploma in digital marketing to take your skills to the next level
Google AdSense is the ideal tool that helps marketers make money through the ads they place on websites or blogs. AdSense connects one advertiser to another who’d want to host their ads on their platform or channel as it may appeal to their unique audiences. Likewise, if you manage a blog/channel that aligns with the audience of advertisers, then Adsense will place their ad on your platform. All you need to do is place a code in the header or sidebar of your site so that you earn every time someone clicks on it.
- AdSense provides high-quality ads that are relevant to your audience.
- Block the ads you don’t like and customize where you want it to appear.
- They offer an integrative design to suit users who view the website from different devices –smartphones or tablets- to provide them an unique experience
Google Adwords is a phenomenal marketing tool for Google marketers with whose help you get to run paid ad campaigns.
- Adwords help you reach the right customers at the right time
- You can tailor and target your ads for your potential customers even if they are located in different geographical areas
- You will be able to attract more consumers with the help of graphic display ads and all other types of Google ads via this tool.
Google Ads Keyword planner
- Google ads keyword planner is another excellent tool that comes as a part of Google Adwords. It enables marketers to plan the search campaigns that are paid. It is a great tool to identify keywords and their potential of targeting relevant audiences for your site.
- It allows you to find relevant keywords by presenting their search volumes
- Compare your keywords accordingly and set up a budget for all PPC campaigns
- Google Analytics helps you track the people who visit your webpage, what search queries they’re looking at, how much time they spend on your page, and a lot more.
- Such insights are invaluable for marketers to be successful.
- Using this information they can optimize their site further and offer an unparalleled user experience which will likewise increase the traffic.
Besides these, there are a plethora of other free tools made available by Google. Start learning today to take your skills to the next level.